Keeping Your Home Up to Standards
Great Quality Plumbing performs required annual city mandated backflow testing on residential homes, businesses, multi-housing units, and restaurants to ensure that backflow prevention devices are properly installed and working correctly.
What is a backflow prevention device and how does it work?
A backflow prevention device is used to protect potable water supplies from contamination or pollution due to backflow. In water supply systems, water is normally maintained at a significant pressure to enable water to flow from the tap, shower, or other fixture. Annual backflow testing is necessary, as a malfunction in water pressure or plumbing will cause the contamination of clean water with the backflow of dirty water.
- Check for appropriate water pressure
- Test water quality for contamination
- Test, repair, and/or install RPZ valves (required annually testing)
- Install backflow prevention devices
- Process paperwork for required city permits
Call 651-335-4101 today to schedule your required annual backflow test.